Why Power Search?
Power Search enables you to quickly search a website for content that is not normally indexed by search engines. Searching within a website’s HTML code, Power Search provides powerful query and scraping tools to help to locate and scape the data you need.
Power Search’s “Scrape” mode allows you to point-and-click your way to extracting structured data from websites, easily capturing information such as product names, descriptions, part numbers and prices.
- Just set your Query Type to “Scrape”
- Open the Scrape Editor and train Power Search on one product page.
- It will automatically crawl an entire site to look for similar pages and extract the data for you.
- Utilize Exact Match, Wildcards or Regular Expressions to create specialized searches that find virtually anything on a website.
- With Regular Expressions and Wildcard matches the possibilities are limitless.
Take a Look in the Library
Even if you’re not technical you can make the most of Power Search by using the some of the most common queries as contained in our Query Library. Need a list of email addresses published on your website? No problem. Pop open the Query Library and select the appropriate predefine query.
Load Your Database or Excel
Power Search allows you to export all your results to CSV (comma separated) and XML files. CSV is the most popular format and is compatible with Excel and most database applications. It’s easy to load your data into 3rd party tools for additional analysis.