The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Inspyder collects limited information your browser makes available whenever you visit our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. Inspyder asks you for some personal information in order to create an account and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services we may request credit card or other payment information which we do not maintain once the transaction has been completed.
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing personally identifying information on our behalf (i.e. processing a credit-card transaction).
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Inspyder.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.\
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in Canada or any other country in which Inspyder maintains facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for our services.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to us any time.
Last Revised: October 12, 2004