Additional Spell Checking Dictionaries
InSite 5 already includes the following languages and dialects:
- US, UK, Canadian and Australian English
- Spain and Mexican Spanish
The following additional dictionaries are available for InSite 3.2.3 and later. If your language is not listed below, please contact technical support to find out if we can create a dictionary for you.
To install the dictionary files follow these steps:
- Close InSite if it is running.
- Download the dictionary file for your language.
- Unzip the file and place the “language.dicx” file in the following folder:
Trial Users: C:\Program Files\Inspyder Software Inc\Inspyder InSite Trial\Dictionaries\
Full Users: C:\Program Files\Inspyder Software Inc\Inspyder InSite\Dictionaries\
- Run InSite. Your new language should now be an option in the Advanced Project Settings (click the ‘Wrench’ button)