Question: In my project I have lots of backlink URLs. How can I select only the backlinks that I haven’t yet submitted to an indexing service?
Answer: To select all the backlinks that you haven’t yet submitted for indexing do the following:
- Open your project in Backlink Monitor.
- Open the Selection Tool window.
- On the Selection Tool window, select the Dates tab at the top.
- In the “Submitted For Indexing” box, set the range to “Between 9999 and 9999 Days Ago”. The value “9999” tells Backlink Monitor that you want to select all the backlinks that have never been submitted.
- Click “Select” to apply the selection.
You can apply the date filters with the other options in the Selection Tool. For example, if you switch back to the “General” tab and set the “Follow” option to “Do-Follow”, you would be selecting all the “Do-Follow” backlinks that have never been submitted for indexing.