Question: Can Rank Reporter query any localized Google domain (such as Google.com.mx or Google.com.se)?
Answer: Yes. Rank Reporter provides all the tools necessary to add support for new search engines. To add an additional Google search engine, follow these steps to modify the standard “Google.com” template. Replace “.xyz” with the domain suffix for your localized Google domain:
- Open the search engine editor (click “Settings | Search Engine Editor…”)
- Click the “New” button, a dialog window will appear.
- Enter the name for this search engine (such as “Google.xyz”) and set “Copy Settings From” to “Google”.
- Click “OK” to create the new Search Engine Template.
- Now change the host name in the Query URL field from “www.google.com” to “www.google.xyz”
- Click “Save”
When you close the template editor your new Google search engine should appear in the list of available search engines. (You can use the Template Test Tool to verify that your template is working correctly.)